Virtual Online Classes Start April 2021
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Every Tuesday and Thurs
Class starts April 2021!
No Refunds. Once payment is made for the class, Cook County Black Chamber of Commerce and its affiliate companies will NOT return any portion of any payments of any kind whatsoever previously provided to CCBC and/or its affiliate companies. If for any reason class participants are not able to attend the program, your class tuition may be rolled over to participate during another quarterly session. Note: We are a 501 (c) 6 Tax Exempt Organization.
The fulfilling the vision WEALTH BUILDING program was launched on
February 1, 2000 as a group of monthly entrepreneur training seminars that were held at various hotels throughout the state of Illinois. These seminars were taught by the founder, Siri Hibbler, a serial entrepreneur, trainer, executive coach, chief marketing executive and motivational speaker.
Today, these educational seminars have evolved into a full 10-week class curriculum, where aspiring and existing entrepreneurs are taught how to write a full business plan that includes financial analysis, P&L’s, metrics, customer demographics, ratios, milestones and accessing capital. Students are also taught how the creative process works in entrepreneurship as well as the implementation of “disruptive technologies” and innovation. Students will have the chance to meet current Multimillionaire Entrepreneurs, obtain mentors and coaches to help them grow successful companies. After completion of the class, graduates will have a chance to obtain start-up or expansion capital for their business via pitch contests and scholarships.
1) Students can define entrepreneurship and the creative process.
2) Can create, analyze and present the components of their business plan.
3) Can define and provide a written example of disruptive technologies.
4) Can explain the characteristics of an entrepreneur, visionary, disruptor and how they engage in the creative process that may change the world.
5) Can define leadership, sales and marketing in the creative process.
6) Can work on a collaborative team to solve problems and develop new ideas.
7) Can apply the creative process toward the completion of their business plan.
8) Understand innovation and the creative process, and the roles they play in entrepreneurship.
9) Contributing to online group discussions via Facebook group page.
1) Successful completion of all assignments and readings.
2) Be prepared to discuss the readings and written assignments in class.
3) Creating a compelling pitch presentation and business plan.